Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hola. coma estas? muy bien y tu? ah, asi asi. por que? porque no tengo un sombrero.
ay, que lastima.

heh. so that's just a little something my very good friend brittney told me. she's pretty funny. she's my favorite.

it's going good here. we're not doing too much programming, at least for now, which i like because it's really difficult for me. i really liked working on premier doing some video editing yesterday. that's been the funnest for me. (sry, i kno funnest isn't a word.) i don't really like photoshop cuz it's too complicated.

yesterday i got to eat panda at price center. i guess it's good that they don't have a carls here or else i would eat it prolly every day.

so yea, that's pretty much it. we're doing some powerpoint presentations and other stuff. next week we get to go on a couple of fieldtrips, so hopefully those will be fun...

goodnight and goodluck...

No comments: